SUMProject + SUMResearch
Today, SumProject is one of the main independent architecture firms with a wide scope and developing multidisciplinary activities, based on more than 50 years of experience. SumProject offers architecture that breathes and organises space, which is pleasant, innovative and efficient, with a focus on quite complex city centre and sustainable development projects. SumResearch provides upfront consulting services in the urban planning context. Feel free to have a look at our website www.Sum.be
SumProject provides a wide range of services:
- architecture (new constructions as well as restoration of heritage historic (listed) buildings)
- urban design, landscaping and urban infrastructure (integration of tram lines, metro stations, etc.)
SumResearch, a full branch with a multidisciplinary staff, stands for policy development and research in the field of
- sustainable masterplanning of neighbourhoods
- regional and urban planning
- management plans for listed historical sites (eg Unesco World Heritage).
Sum stands for the sum of talents and disciplines - both inside the group and in all partners involved in the process of realising the common goals. Sum always stands for dialogue and human exchange, also within the various – international – partnerships.
Our office is centrally located in Brussels, at bld de Waterloo 90 - 1000 Brussels.