No speakers, no presentations, this is a closed-door discussion about several real estate and urban topics where everyone can participate and interact with everyone in the room.
This ULI Real Estate Debate is a get together of real estate and urban developers professionals (investors, developers, lenders, etc.) who want to share their ideas to improve our habitats and cities.
This event is an exchange views on main takeaways from the ULI Belgium Annual Conference that takes place on 16 May in Brussels.
Affordable housing (session 1 - 45')
- Nicolas Bearelle (ULI Board Member, Revive),
- Bjorn Mallants ( VVH- Vereniging van Vlaamse Huisvestingsmaatschappijen),
- Stefaan Keirse (Codak, Stad Gent),
- Sien Winters (HIVA, KULeuven)
Digitalization in Real Estate (Session 2 - 45')
Alexandre Lamot (ULI Board Member, ALamot)
Alex Lorette, Vice President Enterprise Solutions Telco at Proximus)
- Gabriel Uzgen, CEO Besix RED
- The dynamic environment of a discussion allows you to engage with your peers in an informal and collegial setting.
- Express your ideas to improve our habitats and cities
- Quickly find the right partners for your business, build high value relationships, and continue the conversation afterwards.
Access debate included in entrance ticket We Are Real Estate.